DJ At My Party undertake the following:
- To comply with all relevant laws, codes and regulations, and to protect the public against fraud and unfair trade practices.
- To hold all licences that are legally required.
- To provide a safe working environment, and to maintain the highest reasonable level of safety for all products and services.
- To present and supply products or services honestly without misrepresentation and to operate their business in a professional manner.
- To ensure that all staff/employees conduct themselves in a proper manner, so as not to bring the profession into disrepute.
- To provide proper, fair and reasonable service to customers.
- To comply with all fair and reasonable contractual obligations.
- To recognise that other members will compete for business within lawful practice.
- Dj's, where appropriate, should have public and/or employer’s liability insurance, or equivalent.
- Dj's are obliged to provide evidence of such insurance on request.
- Dj's who operate as entertainment or employment agencies shall, where appropriate, advise customers whether or not a (sub) contracted DJ is a member.
- To support the development of the industry standards and safe practices.
- This code of conduct is a guideline only and does not represent, or limit, the entire scope of good behaviour.
- Public Liability Insurance (Pete carries public liability insurance of £10 Million but we have not had a single claim since our inception in 1985).
- All DJ’s carry out regular checks of electrical equipment. All equipment is safe with all wires, cables and leads secured. All wiring connections are in good repair, correctly connected and properly rated. (All equipment is PAT Tested annually).
- Presentation is professional and of such a standard that would not bring disrepute to the industry. The DJ is suitably dressed for the event.
- Safe working practices are employed at all times. The Disco and surrounding area are generally tidy (e.g. all loose wiring is taped down).
Also see our Terms and conditions.